Last week I presented at a workshop titled “Online Marketing Sydney” where a small group of digital marketers, business owners, marketing managers and various others gathered to learn more about digital. I was asked to present on Google Analytics and covered topics such as setup, goal tracking and ghost traffic.
Below are the slides I used in the presentation as well as some resources I referenced during the talk. I themed the slides around “The Simpsons” and was fortunate enough get away with it – thanks guys! Happy analysing!
Presentation / Slides
- How to Properly Setup Google Analytics (post coming soon!)
- Adjust Site Sample Speed – Google
- Create, Edit, and Share Goals – Google
- Setup Custom Alerts – Google
- How to Implement Scroll Tracking for Content – Optimize Smart
- Fix Ghost Traffic Issues (post coming soon!)